Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Funny Friends in My Head (But They Also Really Exist)

Yes, Yes. I know. It has been a long time since I last shared my thoughts. Here is my apology:

Shit Happens, Bitch. Get Over It.

Fatigue, anxiety, sadness, and anger have plagued me for the last couple of weeks. But instead of sippin’ yak and scarring little white cherubs on national television, I chose the route any unemployed, unmotivated and/or depressed young person would chose: sleeping, Twittering, and ‘Tubing (watching You Tube for all the sickos reading this).

Despite my low spirits, I know I have to add something of entertainment value for my 5 loyal readers (Hi Mom!). Therefore I have created a new blog entry titled: “Funny Friends in the Head”. This entry will feature links to writers I’d like to think would be my friends if I ever met them in person. They are all witty and have great blogs or videos that I encourage you, my patient readers, to visit when I haven’t made an update in…well…just visit them.

Side-note to my loyal readers: HAVE I NOT ENTERTAINED YOU?!? HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ENTERTAINED? No? Well ok, check these folks out.

MISS JIA. Miss Jia is THAT bitch. I LOVE her. I keep up to date on pop culture by reading her entertainment blog MissJia, I am inspired to write honestly because of her personal journal SheSoFly, and her videos on her YouTube channel JiaTV crack me up.

AWESOMELY LUVVIE. My girl Luvvie always serves her celeb roasts well done with a side of iCan’t fuckery. Click here to read her hilarious recap of the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

BRIAN_BEE. And ah, yes. I can’t forget my internet gay boyfriend Brian. He’s not for the faint of heart, but, gir, he is HI-LA-RI-OUS. Click here or here for some of my favorites. Eeoooow!

Okay, that’s it for now. I have some old Silver Spoons episodes I want to watch on Hulu. Please, don’t judge me. Click here for a reminder.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit such a comprehensive, beneficial post. I've been being "swayed" by all the positive talk. A valuable information is also available here.
writing uk

Bernard Atkinson said...

I understand a lot of very valuable information and meaningful knowledge.
custom paper