Whenever I need a laugh the People of Walmart is there. But beware. The next time you decide to quickly run into the store in your mama’s house robe and your brother’s dress shoes without socks don’t be surprised. If I get caught I’m going to smile like this.
UMMMMMMM??????
I admire a woman with self-confidence. Just not one whose back-tittays are larger than my front fruit cups.
SHE DOESN'T FEEL THAT?
Okay if you don't feel the murphy what about your ass cheeks? And I just KNOW she has a cameltoe.
I.CAN'T.TAKE.IT
He is using a tackle rope to hold his pants up on his buttback with complementary murphy.
OH NO MA'AM!
The quick weave in pink and green. Hold my hand Lord.
I HAVE NO WORDS
The caption from the web page reads: The sand moves really quickly through this "hourglass". Enough said.
NO TIME TO RELAX
He just couldn't wait. There was just no tiiiiime. The line over at customer service was just too long.


1 comment:
Thanks for another informative site. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal way like this post.This post is really good.
writing guarantee
Post a Comment