This is what I have to deal with everyday. A 12 year-old pre-pubescent, hunka hunka junk full of funk, lazy, “portly” boy. I know all families with kids eventually have to deal with puberty, but as I suffer through this plague of misfortune I reflect on how God tested Job’s faith by causing him to suffer great sorrow and pain.
Some holy roller might become indignant that I compare Job’s suffering to what I suffer living with a pre-teen boy but let me a highlight a couple points:
- I get anxious anytime I am around my preteen boy and I can’t see his hands and I think they might be anywhere near his groin area (long story).
- I spend $200 on groceries which are eaten within 2 days but the empty food packaging is left in the cupboard or refrigerator silently taunting me of what could have been.
- I walk into the living room and find a pair of inside out boxer briefs grinning up at me.
And now to the video.
Let me set up the scene. My mom has asked Julian (who has played several hours of video games) to straighten up the living room. He gets mad and, taking a play out of a two year-old’s play book, shouts out a clipped and firm “NO!”
He then proceeds to drop onto his knees as though mortally wounded and slowly cascades onto his side. This is what happens next:


1 comment:
Obviously, these informative words were made by a professional. I find them helpful, as I make reasonable essays online by myself. I am going through this post and thinking of it’s theme and trying to understand what is this post about. At last I can have found something from this material which feels pretty good.
essay
Post a Comment