Today I don’t want to get out of bed. I just want to lay here and try not to think. So I say to myself “Don’t think”.
Then I think about Descartes and what I learned in my Advanced Philosophy class in high school: Cogito ergo sum. I think therefore I am.
So then I think if I don’t think then I am not who I am. And then I think I’m okay with that. I want to be another someone.
And then I realize I’m thinking.
Alexis swipes some of her roommate’s Xanax whenever she feels overwhelmed. She says it helps her relax and mellow out. I think I read somewhere that Xanax is in the same chemical family as heroin. That shit must be good. Some white boy told me that I’m the type of person that if I ever became an addict my drug of choice would be heroin.
What the fuck is that? A new Facebook survey to determine What Kind of Drug Addict Would You Be?
My therapist thinks I suffer from depression. I think I am overworked and exhausted and just need a vacation. I just want to sit back, relax and not think about thinking.
,

1 comment:
You are funny! As a self-described BAP myself I am so glad I stumbled on your blog!
Keep it up!
Signed,
DallasBAP
Post a Comment