Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hurricane Chris is Must Watch Coon T.V.

I talked about it yesterday and now I have a video.

To refresh your memory, I posted the following lyrics in the Our Fair Lady: Michelle Obama, Michelle Obama post.

She fine den a bitch, ass and her tits
Thick in tha hips every nig want her

Call her Halle Berry, Halle Berry
Halle Berry, Halle Berry

She walkin like a model
Hands on your knees
Scrub the ground
She aint nothing but a tease

Halle Berry, Halle Berry
Halle Berry, Halle Berry

I failed to mention that this modern day John Lennon is named Hurricane Chris. Now, I am just speculating but I think that some Louisiana legislator thought it would be helpful for his fellow legislators to feel more ease within their souls for rejecting federal stimulus money for the poor and uneducated by inviting a musical guest to lighten the deliberations. [Actually it was Gov. Bobby Jindal who wanted to turn down the money and he in fact did accept most of the money but I’m trying to make a point here]

What resulted was Coon T.V. at its finest.

I should have stopped watching at the :40 mark. Hugo Chavez spoke at the U.N. and called Bush a devil and the entire world was up in arms. In this situation, we have a cornrowed scriggly scratch young black man standing on the hallowed floor of the Chamber where the great William Jefferson (the former Congressman who has been indicted on 16 federal counts of extortion) once stood and I hear not a peep from the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Michael Steele, Russell Simmons, NOBODY.

I know this wouldn’t have gone down if the Kingfish Huey Long was still Governor. In fact Governor Long himself once said “I do not expect the white media to create positive black images.” We did not need to do much to help the white media with this one.

This wise man once said “I love black people but I hate niggas.”

I think I am going to turn in my black card. I’m no longer black. I’m a dark Filipino.

No comments: