Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Beyonce's New Video: Why Don't You Love Me


"I got beauty, I got heart
Keep my head in them books, I'm sharp
But you don't care to know I'm smart."

Beyonce may be a onesie-wearing, bootie poppin' diva but she is a Black American Princess through and through. And with her new video she is re-claiming her roots, 1950s style.

I love it.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Did not know she had a new video. maybe I need to turn the TV on every once in a while. Beyonce is truly a Diva.

Shahana Style said...

Thanks for posting this. I didn't know about it either.

BTW, love your blog.

BAP, Interrupted said...

Shahana,

Thanks for reading! I've been so horrible in keeping it updated. Check back soon.

Victoria said...

I am really loving your blog. Very nice! I found it on blogged in my quest for African-American women online (who are bloggers). So happy to have found you. Hope to see you around.

gamilaty said...

thank you

telkahost said...

خرید هاست ارزان

فارس کمپ said...

تازه های آرایش و زیبایی